Firefly Lane / Kristin Hannah.
- ISBN: 9780312364083
- ISBN: 0312364083
- Physical Description: 479 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2008.
"A novel"--Dust jacket.
Kate Mularkey is thrilled when Tully Hart moves in across the street, and the two form an immediate friendship that remains strong through the next thirty years, until one act of betrayal threatens to destroy both their lives and the friendship that has seen them through life's highs and lows.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5 22 180973.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship in adolescence > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Nineteen seventies > Fiction.
- 42 of 56 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 1 current hold with 56 total copies.