Tuesday's child / Fern Michaels.
- ISBN: 9781410443694
- ISBN: 1410443698
- ISBN: 9781594136634
- Physical Description: 421 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2012.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
When nurse Sophie Lee, who has spent 10 years in prison for a crime she did not commit, is exonerated and released, she retreats to her attorney's home to avoid the media frenzy that surrounds her and must learn how to make her way back into the world and adjust to her freedom.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Judicial error > Fiction.
Adjustment (Psychology) > Fiction.
Large type books.
- 14 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.