Saving Alice : a novel / David Lewis.
- ISBN: 9780764200960
- ISBN: 9780764200519
- ISBN: 0764200518
- ISBN: 0764200968
- Physical Description: 346 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Bethany House, 
- Copyright: ©2005
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
"A story of second choices, second chances"--Cover.
"Stephen Whittaker has his whole life planned, but when he loses his true love--Alice--a gradual undetected spiral begins. When everything starts unraveling who will Stephen turn to?"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > South Dakota > Aberdeen > Fiction.
Aberdeen (S.D.) > Fiction.
- 16 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.