An easy death / Charlaine Harris.
- ISBN: 9781481494939
- ISBN: 1481494937
- Physical Description: 306 pages, 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Pocket Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Pocket Books 2019.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
"Set in a fractured United States, in the southwestern country now known as Texoma. A world where magic is acknowledged but mistrusted, especially by a young gunslinger named Lizbeth Rose. Battered by a run across the border to Mexico Lizbeth Rose takes a job offer from a pair of Russian wizards to be their local guide and gunnie. For the wizards, Gunnie Rose has already acquired a fearsome reputation and they're at a desperate crossroad, even if they won't admit it. They're searching through the small border towns near Mexico, trying to locate a low-level magic practitioner, Oleg Karkarov. The wizards believe Oleg is a direct descendant of Grigori Rasputin, and that Oleg's blood can save the young tsar's life ..."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Gunfighters > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
|Genre:||Alternative histories (Fiction)
Search for related items by series
- 62 of 64 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 64 total copies.