The wolf / J.R. Ward.
- ISBN: 9781638083351
- Physical Description: 590 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Regular print version previously published by Gallery Books.
"Things get steamy when Lucan, a wolven forced into bartering drug deals for the infamous Prison Colony, meets Rio, the second in command for the shadowy Caldwell supplier, Mozart. After a deal goes awry, a wolf with piercing golden eyes swoops in to save Rio from certain death. As shocking truths unfurl, Rio is uncertain of who to trust and what to believe--but with her life on the line, true love rears its head and growls in the face of danger."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wolves > Fiction.
Criminals > Fiction.
Prisoners > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Drug traffic > Fiction.
Werewolves > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Black Dagger Brotherhood. Prison camp ; 
- Ward, J. R., 1969- Black dagger brotherhood. Prison camp ; 2.
- 9 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.