Fearbook club / Richard Ashley Hamilton, writer ; Marco Matrone, artist, colorist & cover art ; Dave Sharpe, letterer.
- ISBN: 9781949028768
- ISBN: 1949028763
- Physical Description: 89 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Sherman Oaks, California : Aftershock Comics, 2022.
Created by Richard Ashley Hamilton.
"When shy 6th-grade shutterbug Whit Garcia starts middle school, he's forced to join a yearbook club with three other weirdos who will never be voted "most likely to succeed." But after the ghosts of missing students start haunting them, Whit, Hester, Hillary and Press must solve the supernatural secret behind these spirits - or their yearbook club will be voted most likely to join them. But are these ghostly students the real bad guys? Or are they just warning Whit and his friends? Warning them about a darkness beyond their schoolyard...a darkness that threatens to swallow the school - and its occupants - whole."--Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Youth > Societies and clubs > Comic books, strips, etc.
Ghosts > Comic books, strips, etc.
Paranormal fiction > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.