Robert B. Parker's revenge tour / Mike Lupica.
- ISBN: 9781432896874
- ISBN: 1432896873
- Physical Description: 387 pages (large print)] ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"PI Sunny Randall's landlord and former client, Melanie Joan Hall, is being threatened and blackmailed. But as Sunny looks in to the identity of Melanie Joan's stalker, she learns that much of the author's past is a product of her imagination, and her loyalty to her old friend is challenged as she searches for the truth. At the same time, Sunny springs into action when her aging father is threatened by a lawyer with a desire to settle an old score. Sunny must use all of her savvy to protect those she loves. And one thing is for sure with both cases: this time, it's personal"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Sunny Randall novel ; book 10
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Lupica, Mike. Sunny Randall novel ; bk. 10.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.
- 11 of 18 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 18 total copies.