What dinosaurs ate / by Tamara Green ; illustrations by Richard Grant.
- ISBN: 0836822951
- ISBN: 9780836822953
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Milwaukee, Wis. : Gareth Stevens Pub., 1999.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 31) and index.
Describes the probable eating habits of various dinosaurs, including carnivores, herbivores, fish-eaters, scavengers, and cannibals, based on the size and shape of their fossilized teeth and the remains found in their stomach cavities.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 8.2 1 27150.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinosaurs > Food > Juvenile literature.
Fossils > Juvenile literature.
Paleontology > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Doniphan-Ripley County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.